- Location: Plymouth, England
- Salary: £11.81 - £14.22 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Professional Assistant to work in Plymouth. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £11.81 PAYE or £14.22 umbrella per hour. This position involves working from Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm).
Provide an excellent professional assistant service to Senior Officers, ensuring that all activities and functions provided are efficient and effective.
- Maintain and manage digital diaries.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events on behalf of Senior Officers. Ensure all information, briefings and advice is available prior to scheduled commitments, including presentations, agendas, reports, minutes and action points.
- Attend meetings as required to take minutes, notes and/or action points, and ensure minutes are completed and circulated.
- In discussion with Senior Officers, and stakeholders schedule, coordinate and organise work/activities/meetings/events.
- Respond to correspondence, emails and telephone calls as required, some of this may be on behalf of the Senior Officers.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.