Job Reference: 56503
Programme Manager/Officer – Growth & Regeneration
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £400 - £465 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Programme Manager/Officer x 3 to work with the Growth & Regeneration division in Peterborough. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £400.00 – £465.00 (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To work with the AD Growth & Regeneration on developing the overarching programme of Regeneration projects in Peterborough.
To take responsibility for the development and delivery of specific projects within this programme, as directed by the AD Growth & Regeneration
- To develop new project ideas and take agreed proposals through the key stages of business case development into viable project delivery taking account of costs, income and expenditure forecasts, key risks and benefits and essential legal and financial considerations.
- To take day to day responsibility for the delivery and management of agreed growth, regeneration and commercial development projects being accountable for costs and income, working with relevant Council Officers and specialist interim contractors.
- To develop sound programme and project governance processes for agreed projects and programmes.
- To prepare reports on behalf of the AD of Growth and Regeneration for submission to the Strategic Director (Place and Economy) the CMT and Cabinet and to represent Place & Economy on the Corporate Risk Management Board.
- To provide a project and programme management service where needed in support of the development and regeneration work of the AD (Growth and Regeneration).
- To liaise and act cooperatively with other Council colleagues and members of partner and stakeholder organisations to ensure that projects are delivered successfully.
- To manage project team meetings, as required, and follow up agreed decisions and actions to ensure projects remain on track.
- To prepare and deliver presentations to staff, partners and external organisations in the course of progressing the Council’s objectives and promoting key projects.
- To ensure the sound administration of project files, keeping accurate records of expenditure and key approval decisions.
- To adhere to the relevant policies of the Council and ensure these are properly implemented at all times.
- Qualifications: Higher qualification in business management, commercial development or a related subject.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: References covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.