Job Reference: 56108
Project and Change Manager –
- Staffordshire, Staffordshire
- £300 - £300 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Project And Change Manager to work with Staffordshire Council.
Start Date – ASAP
Pay rate – £300 per day.
The Change Team is an established corporate change specialist team within Staffordshire County Council that supports senior leaders and operational managers to shape and deliver exciting and complex change programmes and projects. We are looking for a number of experienced Change Practitioners with experience of Project Management and Business Design for short term contracts.
The project manager will manage multiple projects. The exact projects will be confirmed when an appointment is made but possible projects are – application upgrades, application migrations to SaaS, technical security changes, network changes.
Hours: 37 hours p/w / 08:00 – 16:00 Mon – Fri.
To be successful in this role you must have a proven background in the below:
- Utilising and working with one or more business improvement or change management methodologies (e.g. Prince2, Agile, MSP, Lean Six Sigma etc) demonstrating practical experience with a number of tools and approaches.
- Pro-active relationship building with a high level of emotional intelligence. Experience of change management consulting with colleagues at all levels, developing credible and trusted working relationships.
- Working in collaboration with colleagues, driving change activity across a business area or organisation and using your influencing and negotiating skills to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Ability to work at pace to deliver outputs to tight deadlines.
- Experience of delivering People Services projects ideally innovative and transformational cultural and behavioural change.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.