Job Reference: 0005 EB9A / 1
- Guildford, Surrey
- £10.54 - £10.54 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Project Assistant to fill an exclusive opportunity in Guildford!
You will be assist in the provision of a housing and support service for vulnerable clients.
- Ensure at all times a professional and supportive approach is maintained.
- Assist in the day to day delivery of the service for supported schemes.
- Assist clients in achieving their personalised support outcomes.
- Experience: Relevant experience.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.