- Location: Manchester, England
- Salary: £11.29 - £11.29 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Nareece Pulham
Seven Social Care is looking for a Project Assistant to fill a fantastic role in Manchester.
As a Project Assistant you will assist in the provision of a housing and support service for vulnerable clients, assisting in the day-today delivery of the service for supported schemes.
- Assist in the provision of a comprehensive housing management and support service, including working with tenancy agreements and collecting rents and charges
- Carry out day-to-day office administrative functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely, and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Contribute to the formulation and delivery of person-centred support plans.
- Report repairs and maintenance needs on behalf of the client following agreed procedures.
- Experience: 1+ years support/housing experience.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 25 hours p/w. 10am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.