Job Reference: HAF-004628
Project Manager (Complex Works/Fire Regs)
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London
- £352.6 - £450 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced PM to lead and manage complex project delivery for Hammersmith and Fuham Council. This is a full time, temporary role initially.
To work within a team of project managers to undertake a project management role for planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programmes of works, and capital projects for LBHF housing residential and non-residential stock.
- Be responsible for the setup, management and delivery of LBHF’s direct delivery of the capital and asset projects, the number allocated dependent on complexity, and to ensure that the project(s) are delivered to the appropriate quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the capital and asset programme plan and programme governance arrangements.
- To provide leadership and strategic direction for the delivery of all services in line with the wider Hammersmith and Fulham HRA Business Plan.
- Lead the interdependencies and interfaces between projects within the division and elsewhere in the Council. Ensure the work is co-ordinated with the programme and other Council initiatives and that appropriate input is received to meet the requirements of the programme.
- To ensure that all planning of capital works supports a high level of VFM and that all areas of the Hammersmith & Fulham Council’s Capital & Asset sector benefit from alignment of commercial support.
- Develop and enhance all associated commercial management processes, procedures, and systems within respective service – in conjunction with wider service base of Property and Compliance team
- Qualifications: Educated to a construction related degree level or equivalent and/or experience in a social housing building repairs environment.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.