Job Reference: 55584
- Swindon, Gloucestershire
- £17.79 - £17.79 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 1 Project Officer to. This position is paying £17.79 per hour and is full time, 37 hours per week.
To oversee the pathway, processes, manage the partnership relationships, broker support from the Voluntary and Community Sector, allocate caseloads and work with staff within the Safely Home Service.
Work with people ready to discharge and their families to support readiness and confidence to go home.
– Work families who have been reluctant or seem to be stalling the discharge, giving them information, advice, ideas and practical support to assist with a timely and effective discharge.
– Attend the daily discharge calls to find solutions to assist with discharge
– Work with families of patients pre admission to ensure a timely discharge is possible following a planned procedure/hospital stay
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.