Job Reference: PW
- London, Greater London
- £18 - £18 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Project Worker to join our team in London.
The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting vulnerable adults and families to achieve their goals and improve their quality of life. As a Project Worker, you will be responsible for implementing and delivering a range of projects, including support services, training and advice, and group activities.
The rate of pay for this role is £18+ P/H.
– Assessing the needs of vulnerable adults and families and developing personalised support plans
– Delivering one-to-one support and group activities to enable our service users to achieve their objectives
– Coordinating and facilitating training sessions and workshops
– Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of service users’ progress
– Building and maintaining strong relationships with other organisations and partners in the local area
– Contributing to the development and delivery of new projects and initiatives
– Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
– Strong understanding of the issues facing vulnerable adults and families, and experience in developing and delivering support services
– Ability to work flexibly, including some evening and weekend work, to meet the needs of service users
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with diverse groups of people
– Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
– A commitment to equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of vulnerable adults and families, we would love to hear from you.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.