Job Reference: RQ622524
- Enfield, Greater London
- £17.57 - £22.2 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for experienced Property Managers with experience in Temporary Accomodation for a temp contract.
To provide a comprehensive and responsive management and support service for homeless households placed in privately leased and hostel type accommodation under Part VII of the Housing Act 1996.
- To maintain effective communication and be the department’s point of contact for; homeless households living in hostel and privately leased accommodation, Landlords and agents of accommodation providers and all associated internal and external organisations.
- To ensure all records relating to the units of temporary accommodation and homeless households are maintained, up to date and accurate.
- To ensure that the units of temporary accommodation are used economically and effectively; that they remain in a good state of repair and compliant to statutory standards with regard to Health and Safety and suitability.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Candidates must have a clean UK driving license and access to their own vehicle
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.