Job Reference: 57536
Property Support Assistant
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £10.39 - £10.39 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is recruiting a Property Support Assistant within their strategic assets and property service.
To provide a comprehensive and flexible property support service to, enabling consistent and high quality service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To effectively respondding to telephone and email enquiries including recording information and message taking and enquiry resolution.
2. To provide appropriate property support functions to the directorate that includes but is not limited to the following
a. Raising orders, invoices and processing payments
b. Coordinating the timely retrieval of records held “off-site” (Box It)
c. Processing credit reference checks
d. Ensuring effective key holding controls and monitoring
e. Providing marketing support including website updates, coordination of advertising boards and associated literature
f. Processing coding corrections on financial systems
- Qualifications: Level 3 qualification according to National Qualifications Framework e.g. A Levels, NVQ 3 or equivalent experience, or willingness to work towards this level.
- Experience: Experience of financial processes, data entry and retrieval.
- Compliance: Up to date Passport
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.