Job Reference: 61378
Provider Support Officer
- Uxbridge, Greater London
- £21.81 - £21.81 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Provider Support Officer to work with the London Borough of Hillingdon. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £21.81 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
This role will primarily focus on delivering the social care service responsibilities for supplier relationship management and performance monitoring of providers including private, 3 rd and voluntary sector, delivering social care and support to residents of the borough. The role will have an emphasis on contract compliance, quality and service development and will support the development of service initiatives, commissioning strategies and plans by utilising information from contract monitoring.
- To support promoting a culture of self-determination and choice for people who need social care, developing ideas and initiatives based on good practice
- To demonstrate understanding of the Council’s Customer Care Standards and ensure that these standards are met in order to deliver the Council vision of ‘putting our residents first’.
- Implement a risk based contract management system for either a service area or a portfolio of contracts/service level agreements, ensuring contract compliance, quality and value for money
- To produce monitoring, review and annual reports as required to support contract management arrangements eg preparation and analysis of all Homecare contract data for provider meetings Complete post contract administration eg recording of contracts, raising PO’s and ensure efficient administration of post contract matters
- Co-ordinate and deliver the annual engagement plan for agreed list of providers
- Act as key point of contact for all provider engagement from Social Care perspective
- Coordinate and provide administrative support to all provider monitoring meetings including collation and analysis of data & service area feedback to be discussed with provider
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and 2 x references.
Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.