Job Reference: 56139
Public Health Commissioner – Healthy Lifestyles
- Norwich, Norfolk
- £300 - £300 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an interim Public Health Commissioner to work with the Healthy Lifestyles Service in Norwich, Norfolk. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £300.00 per day (paid to you via an umbrella company).
- Work with policy, commissioning, and procurement colleagues to ensure work programmes reflect any critical dates/ plans
- Adapt the commissioning response to those PH mandated services impacted by Covid to move back to more routine delivery
- Lead a review of the Norfolk Primary Care contract
- Support the re-establishment and take a lead in the Tobacco Control Alliance from a commissioning perspective.
- Deliver and monitor the on-going approach to e-cigarette routine offer across Norfolk.
- Continue working with NHS commissioning and acute care partners to develop a robust service offer to complete and mobilise the commitments set out in the NHS Long Term Plan
- Support the ongoing review of the impact of COVID on the pre-agreed contract and service model changes being implemented from April 2022 Work with NHSE colleagues to support improvement in specialist approach to reducing the number and rate of pregnant women who smoke.
- Embed a comprehensive training offer to Level 2 providers.
- Instigate a review of the prevailing service model and performance, to ensure fit for purpose delivery through to March 2024.
- Deliver a review of Tier 2 Weight Management Service delivery and explore options for a future service including a benchmarking and best practice appraisal. Include the newly commissioned services (those part of the Additional Weight Management Grant Funding) as part of this review.
- Continue working with NHS commissioning and acute care partners to develop a robust service offer and to support the mobilisation of their Tier 2 digital NHS Weight Management Programme
- Qualifications: A degree within a relevant field.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.