Job Reference: 57111
Public Health Consultant
- West Sussex, West Sussex
- £700 - £700 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for 2 Public Health Consultants for an exclusive opportunity within West Sussex County Council. Please note we require 1 full time person, and 1 part time person. The full-time post will require the person to attend the Chichester office every week, for 1 or 2 days. The part-time position can be worked remotely.
The postholder will provide the strategic leadership for all aspects of Health Protection including the implementation of the Covid Local Outbreak Management Plan for the organisation, but also screening, immunisations, and wider impacts impacting on health protection. The post holder will lead the health protection function and provide senior strategic direction working to the Director of Public Health, engaging with colleagues across the council and with our health and community partners. The postholder will also contribute to the wider work of the directorate, be a member of the Directorate Leadership team and where appropriate, deputize for the Director of Public Health
- Will manage a small number of staff (tbc) including trainees as appropriate.
- Will manage budgets.
- May be expected to take part in on call arrangements for communicable disease control/health protection as appropriate depending on local arrangements.
- Will be expected to deputise for the Director of Public Health as needed.
- Qualifications: Master’s in Public Health or equivalent
- Inclusion in the GMC Full and Specialist Register with a license to
practice/GDC Specialist List
- Inclusion in the UK Public Health Register
- Experience: Delivery of successful change management programmes across organizational boundaries
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently. (For full-time position)
- Hours: 37
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.