Job Reference: 61906
Qualified Senior Social Worker
- Shropshire, Shropshire
- £30.57 - £30.57 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Qualified Senior Social Worker in Shropshire.
- The job role is within a stable Case Management Team, overseeing children and young people subject to Child In Need plans, Child Protection Plans and Care Proceedings, including a small number of Looked After Children.
The postholder is a skilled, effective practitioner acting with autonomy in their day to day practice, managing a complex and varied caseload. In doing so the postholder will lead on complex assessments and provide evidence as necessary in court proceedings.
· The postholder requires in depth knowledge and skills in one or more fields of practice which have been developed through a formal post-qualifying training and development activity.
· Ability to work autonomously as sole or lead practitioner in their respective team or service.
· Established capability to integrate professional knowledge, the views of people using services and research/evaluation evidence routinely within their day to day practice.
· Ability to demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk while promoting enablement and self-determination.
· Develops their capability to integrate professional knowledge, the perspectives of people using services and research/evaluation evidence in their practice.
· They may undertake complex tasks such as chairing significant meetings, offering expert support and advice to case conferences, producing high quality and more specialised assessments and reports for a range of functions
They consistently model good practice, setting expectations for others.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.