Qualified Social Worker
- Location: Northumberland, Northumberland
- Salary: £200 - £240 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently recruiting a passionate and committed Qualified Social Worker to join our dynamic and dedicated team in Northumberland, UK. The primary goal of this position is to provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people living in Northumberland.
1. Undertake assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action plans to ensure that optimal, high-quality care services are delivered.
2. Update records accurately, ensuring they reflect current circumstances and contain relevant factual information.
3. Provide supportive counselling and advice to individuals and their families to help them overcome their social problems.
4. Collaborate with various agencies and professionals like the police, local authorities, health trusts, and schools to ensure a holistic approach to support.
5. Attend court and present evidence in case of any legal action is necessary.
6. Actively participate in professional supervision and team meetings.
7. Promote the welfare of children and protect them from harm.
8. Recognise, interpret and manage risk, particularly in terms of Child and Adult Safeguarding.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
2. Registration with Social Work England.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of relevant social care legislation and regulation.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to manage complex cases and situations, identifying resources that can provide support.
6. Demonstrable experience with child protection investigations and assessments.
7. A clear DBS check.
8. Ability to work flexibly, respond to changes quickly and work under pressure.
9. Ability to travel across wide geographical areas in a timely and flexible manner at various times throughout the day.
This is a rewarding role that offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to make a real difference in the well-being of children and families in Northumberland. If you are a motivated professional with a drive to bring positive change, we would love to hear from you.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.