Qualified Social Worker
- Location: Durham, County Durham
- Salary: £200 - £240 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are actively recruiting for a compassionate and empathetic Qualified Social Worker to join our dedicated team in Durham, UK. The successful candidate will be adept at providing support to individuals, families, and certain groups within the community to help them overcome the challenges they face, improve their well-being, and enhance their quality of life.
1. Conduct interviews with individuals and families to assess and review their circumstances.
2. Establish plans to improve the client’s wellbeing using multidisciplinary teams and services.
3. Initiate and oversee interventions and safeguarding where necessary to protect vulnerable adults or children.
4. Promote independence and ensure that the dignity and human rights of clients are protected.
5. Conduct regular reviews to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions and suggest any necessary changes.
6. Write comprehensive and evidence-based reports to showcase the progress and process of any interventions.
7. Liaise with other professionals from various fields and advocate for clients’ needs.
8. Comply with legal requirements and guidelines to maintain the standards of social work practice.
9. Attend and contribute in multidisciplinary team meetings as needed.
10. Maintain up-to-date records and follow protocols for confidentiality to protect client information.
1. Relevant Social Work degree or equivalent level of qualification.
2. Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
3. Demonstrable experience as a Social Worker in a similar role.
4. Proven understanding and knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and policies related to social work.
5. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
6. Ability to handle sensitive situations with compassion and professionalism.
7. Willingness to continually learn and adapt in different contexts or with varied client needs.
8. An enhanced DBS check.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dedicated and skilled social worker to join a supportive team in Durham. Candidates local to the area or willing to relocate will be given preference. If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Note: The ability to travel around the area for work will be required. A full UK driving license is essential for this role.
We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Please note that salary values may be subject to appropriate qualifications and experience. Applicants must have a right to work in the UK.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.