Job Reference: 5194855
Qualified Social Worker
- North Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
- £42.5 - £42.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Team Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity focusing on Child Protection in North East Lincolnshire.
As a Team Manager, you will manage a team of qualified Social Workers and Family Support Workers. You will work collaboratively with other Team Managers to effectively allocate cases and monitor and manage capacity.
- You will lead, manage, and direct the Court Services & Safeguarding team of qualified Social Workers and Family Support Workers.
- You will work closely with Service Managers to define operational delivery plans that ensure efficient use of resources.
- You will represent the Council on appropriate aspects of your operational area at a regional and local level.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 5+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.