Job Reference: 5198897
Qualified Social Worker
- Bridlington, E Riding of Yorkshire
- £25 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Specialist Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of adults in East Riding.
As a Social Worker you will work plan and provide an effective range of specified social work services for adults, their families, and carers, designing appropriate packages of care in accordance with the Care Management and Humber Mental Health Foundation Trust systems.
- Carry out a variety of assessments, reassessments, designing and implementing appropriate packages of care.
- Plan, arrange, and co-ordinate a range of services to meet the needs of adults, their families, and carers.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.