Job Reference: 5201423
Qualified Social Worker
- Bridlington, E Riding of Yorkshire
- £25 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children in Bridlington, East Riding.
You will work directly with children and families to provide an effective range of specified social work services. You will porvide a single point of contact for professionals and members of the public who have concerns about a child or young person. This role is hybrid working.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people.
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary Early Help and Safeguarding Hub.
- Provide day-to-day supervision.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.