Job Reference: 56621
Qualified Social Worker
- Derbyshire, Derbyshire
- £23 - £23 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children in Derbyshire. Required from Monday 11/04/2022 until Friday 1/07/2022 on a full time basis 9am until 5pm
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE!
– To provide a social work service that supports individuals and communities to achieve their potential.
– To work in partnership with individuals to identify needs and to develop plans and responses which meet those needs.
– To act on behalf of vulnerable individuals to safeguard their health and wellbeing.
– Effectively manage a designated caseload to achieve the best outcomes for individuals, groups and communities.
– Provide leadership and expertise to empower individuals, groups and communities to achieve identified change.
– Build and sustain relationships with individuals and communities.
– Represent the needs of vulnerable people.
- Work with individuals, their carers and their advocates, where appropriate, in the assessment of individuals needs and the provision of appropriate services/resources.
- Work with individuals to identify the aims and objectives of proposed interventions.
- Provide social work with homeless and potentially homeless persons/families.
- Accept responsibility, with the line manager, for reviewing work on caseloads at regular intervals. This would include closure and transfer of cases.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.