Qualified Social Worker
- Location: South Shields, England
- Salary: £40 - £40 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Regan Pelling
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children in South Tyneside.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Childrens Services journey towards excellence and a chance to make a difference as part of an organisation committed to its PROUD values and Vision South Tyneside Vision In South Tyneside our children and families are at the forefront of everything we do.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Engage and advise on the professional decision-making process with children, young people and their families in relation to complex/high risk cases.
- Provide day-to-day supervision.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.