Qualified Social Worker – Children
- Location: Redbridge, Greater London
- Salary: £32.44 - £32.44 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking a highly motivated, compassionate, and skilled Qualified Social Worker to provide top quality services to children in Redbridge, UK. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with children and families and dedicated to making a significant difference in their lives.
1. Provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people.
2. Prepare reports for and attend court and conferences and/or meetings; to give evidence in court as required.
3. Develop, implement and review child protection plans to ensure the safety and welfare of the child.
4. Initiate and conduct home visits to assess, manage and review the situations.
5. Collaborate with partner agencies and other professionals to meet the children’s needs.
6. Maintain up to date records of all activities, and prepare reports as required for statutory reviews.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Must be a Qualified Social Worker with a valid registration with Social Work England.
2. Significant frontline experience in Children’s Services.
3. Ability to work and negotiate with a wide range of service users and professionals.
4. Good understanding and knowledge of legislation and guidance relating to children and young people.
5. Strong communication skills, both written and oral, alongside good IT skills.
6. Able to work flexibly and effectively to respond to the demanding needs of the job.
Working with children requires a dedicated and compassionate individual who is committed to their welfare and capable of dealing with difficult, often complex situations. If you believe you are the right fit for this role, you are welcome to join our team to make a difference in the community of Redbridge, UK.
Note: Subject to standard pre-employment checks and DBS background check.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.