Job Reference: NP1001
Qualified Social Worker
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £30 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children in the Sheffield area.
As a Social Worker you will work as part of the Early Help and Safeguarding Hub. You will provide a point of contact for professionals and members of the public who have concerns about a child or young person. You will provide advice and information about available services.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary Early Help and Safeguarding Hub to determine the appropriate social work response to identified needs.
- Liaise closely with others in assessing, planning, and arranging services to ensure children & young people are safe.
- Work within agreed Children & Young People’s Support and Safeguarding Service policies and procedures in meeting the needs of children, young people, and their carers.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.