Job Reference: RQ444087
Qualified Social Worker
- Hull, E Riding of Yorkshire
- £28 - £28 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of adults in Hull.
As a Social Worker you will work creatively with individuals, local communities, and our partners, empowering to deliver the best outcomes for people and to create a positive Adult Social Care Culture.
- Work as part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team to provide high quality social work practice.
- Undertake assessments, find solutions that build on people’s strengths and abilities, focusing on resilience, skills and abilities.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.