Job Reference: RQ453622
Qualified Social Worker
- Hull, E Riding of Yorkshire
- £33 - £33 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children in Hull.
This is a developmental role aimed at Newly Qualified Social Workers during the Assessed & Supported Year in Employment. You will provide and support the delivery of high quality social work activities within the Hull Social Care Practice Model as part of a team.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Engage and advise on the professional decision-making process with children, young people and their families in relation to complex/high risk cases.
- Provide day-to-day supervision.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.