- Location: Bristol, England
- Salary: £13.94 - £13.94 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kelby Sharber
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Rapid Responder to work in Yate, South Gloucestershire. This is a full time position and is paying £13.94 per hour.
To provide a direct personal caring service that supports service users to live with as much independence as possible who have been discharged from hospital into their own homes.
- Deliver care for cases allocated by senior colleagues ensuring that services are effectively provided in line with regulations and codes of practice.
- Support service users with personal and practical care, in the taking of medication and accessing facilities.
- Enable service users to live as independently as possible by helping them and assisting with every day tasks. If relevant: assist in the use of equipment and materials.
- Promote engagement in social activity liaising with other statutory, voluntary and private agencies as appropriate.
- Ensure that work practices meet the required standards and that customers are provided with the help, information and support they need.
- Assist and support volunteers and work with local community networks and groups to allow them to gain the necessary skills and knowledge, encouraging a culture of inclusion.
- Record progress in care plans, logs, reviews and incident forms so that documents are completed accurately, on time and meet Council standards.
- Take action to refer issues as necessary in accordance with Safeguarding Procedures in order to protect vulnerable people.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.