Reablement Business Support Officer
- Location: Slough, England
- Salary: £18.55 - £18.55 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Maya Maddison
Seven Social Care is looking for a caring and experienced Reablement Business Support Officer to work in Slough, for the Slough Borough Council.
This post is responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient business support that enables the Reablement and Independence Service to deliver against strategic priorities alongside statutory duties and responsibilities.
- To provide confidential administrative support to the Reablement and Independence Service
- Monitoring and action tasks in D2A Discharges inbox, dealing with enquiries as first point of contact.
- Data collation and data entry for operational teams as relevant to the post
- Manage PPE stock and equipment essential for the running of the Reablement and Independence Service
- Manage equipment stock counts, purchasing and payments
- To assist in the daily running of a business delivery function
- To provide advice and guidance to internal and external customers / members of the public on enquiries in writing and verbally.
- To provide good customer service and gather ideas and good practice examples that can be built upon for the service.
- To undertake a broad range of business support functions, including invoice processing, placing orders, diary management, prioritising and answering routine correspondence and emails as directed.
- To provide support in meeting statutory duties including Reablement and Independence Multi disciplinary teams, Occupational Therapy services and Discharge to Assess.
- To ensure that all records are fully and accurately maintained at all times, including system related rotas, case management, payroll and relevant spreadsheets.
- To support services with meeting support where appropriate, including agenda preparation, organizing meetings, taking and preparing minutes and action points.
- To undertake any other roles that are commensurate with the role.
£18.55 per hour
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date training and current DBS check.
- Hours: Flexibility on offer depending on your availability.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.