Job Reference: 56854
- Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- £11.7 - £11.7 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Reablement Practitioner to fill an exclusive opportunity Barnsley.
As a Reablement Practitioner you will promote wellbeing to help reduce unnecessary hospital admissions, re-admissions, and delayed discharges. You will take a person-centred approach to help individuals learn or re-learn skills necessary to be able to engage in activities that are important to them.
- Programming, planning, or rostering within a Social Care environment.
- Caring for the needs of people who are vulnerable with critical and substantial needs.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of customer care.
- Qualifications: Relevant NVQ Level 3
- Experience: 1+ years in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.