- Location: Slough, England
- Salary: £24.97 - £24.97 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Maya Maddison
Seven Social Care is looking for a caring and experienced Reablement Supervisor to work in Slough, for the Slough Borough Council.
The Reablement supervisors will be the first point of contact for team groups on shift to resolve non complex queries and Reablement delivery issues.
This role is community based and will include supporting the Reablement team leaders to deliver risk assessments and audits and promoting best practice to the Reablement assistants via direct observation and the championing of the Reablement ethos. The Reablement supervisors will promote the wellbeing of the service users and enable service users to retain and achieve the highest levels of independence and daily living skills by advising and motivating the Reablement assistants to deliver support of the highest quality.
- To support Reablement assistants practice within the Reablement service to delivery high quality rehab focussed support to people with the aim of maximising independence.
- Reablement supervisors may be delegated supervisory responsibility for groups of Reablement assistants by the Reablement team leader. The role includes supporting Reablement supervisors in the delivery of direct observations, audits and contributing to care plans and medication administration records. The Reablement Team Leader however will retain overall responsibility for the Reablement assistant practice and delivery.
- Ensuring the policies and procedures of the service are followed by Reablement Assistants promoting a culture of referring to the guidelines of the service.
- To support Reablement Team leaders in ensuring that each service user in Reablement service has appropriate care plans and associated risk assessments in place in order to deliver Reablement safely.
- To support Reablement assistants with problem solving issues on shift providing ideas support the maintenance of independence to service users.
- To support the Reablement service in inducting new staff, being a mentor for new recruits where appropriate.
- To work closely with qualified staff within the service to develop and review care plans which reflect the potential and capabilities of the service users with always the aim of maximising independence.
Exploring new ways of maximising external resources such as the voluntary sector to support aspirations of service users and broaden their horizons
£24.97 per hour (weekdays, rates are higher on weekends and nights)
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date training and current DBS check.
- Hours: Flexibility on offer depending on your availability.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.