Job Reference: 55724
Reablement Support Worker
- Solihull, West Midlands
- £12.09 - £12.09 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for 5 Reablement Support Workers to undertake an exclusive opportunity with Denice Cattell at Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council.
Day Pay rate is £12.09 per hour, however you get enhanced pay for evening, weekend and bank holiday pay.
I have had workers there on 20 – 25 hours over 5 days per week or on more adhoc shifts.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU WANT A PERMANENT ROLE. ONLY APPLY IF YOU’RE HAPPY FOR THIS TO BE A TEMP – PERM ROLE.
Bacons End Day Services are looking for carers in their Reablement Team. Our operational hours are currently 7am-7:30pm [will be extending to 10pm through the winter] . Interested workers will need to be available to work 5 out of 7 days and be committed to the working patterns agreed at the start of the contract. It is essential that candidates are able to drive, have business insurance and can use their car for work as the role involves supporting people in their homes across Solihull borough.
– To support service users who are accessing community facilities or day centres to achieve independence and personal and social responsibility.
– To carry out day activities that ensure service users achieve maximum independence and have opportunities for self-development and social inclusion.
– Provide personal care/support according to the needs of the service user.
– Qualifications: Level 2/3 NVQ in Social Care
– Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role and if possible in working with adults
– Compliance: Up to date DBS and Passport
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help