Job Reference: 59614
Reablement Support Worker
- Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
- £12.88 - £12.88 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 temporary Support Workers to work with the Reablement Service at Stockton on Tees Borough Council. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying £12.88 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The role will involve working 4 x 6 hour shifts and will involve working some weekends. The shift times are either 7:30am – 1:30pm or 4pm – 10pm.
To provide personal care and low level therapy support, in accordance with the Reablement Support Plan, to people to enable them to regain /maximise their independence.
- To implement the Reablement Support Plan in both undertaking actual tasks and enabling the person, at the appropriate stages of their Reablement journey with personal care and hygiene, preparation and cooking food and daily
To provide social and emotional support to service users.
To discuss future goals and concerns with service users and their family/carers, where appropriate, as they leave the service having regained their independence identifying potential referrals to other services and well-being concerns.
To use technology / equipment in a person home and in order to undertake the job role.
To take responsibility for being aware of visit allocation scheduling in accordance with working rota.
To maintain records as required in undertaking the job role.
- Qualifications: Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Experience: 2+ years working as a HCA or Support Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Current DBS and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 24 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.