Receptionist (Scale 3)
- Location: Lisburn, Northern Ireland
- Salary: £15.02 - £15.02 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Receptionist (Scale 3) at Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council paying between £11.59 and £15.02 per hour
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The postholder will be at the forefront of customer services dealing with the public at reception desk and by telephone. The duties will also include operating a computerised booking/cash system, selling shop stock/issuing receipts and maintenance of information databases, directing museum visitors and other users.
The post holder will assume other delegated duties relevant to the post reasonably assigned by the Assistant Museum Services Manager including participation in the interchange of duties/location to cover annual leave/other absences.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provision of a full range of receptionist services including dealing with the public in person, by telephone and by email in accordance with the Council’s Customer Care standards. Processing incoming/outgoing mail. Operation of the switchboard ensuring calls are correctly diverted and messages received promptly delivered.
- Operation of a computerised booking/cash system including recording, monitoring and reporting to management all relevant information in relation to bookings and visitor numbers/usage. Reconciliation of cash processing lodgements in accordance with Council procedures.
- Handling and selling of Museum shop stock, stock control and merchandising. Promotion of Council services and special events and assisting at events as required.
- Provision of clerical and administrative support to include word processing, filing and maintenance of records. Maintaining the maintenance contractor log book.
- Ensure all Health & Safety legislation, published relevant guidelines and Council Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in relation to the services and activities within the facility to provide a safe environment for employees and contractors
- To undertake general clerical duties relevant to provide support across the section appropriate to the level of the post.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.