Job Reference: 59733
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £12.47 - £12.47 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to work in Gloucester, Gloucestershire. This is a part time position (3 Days Per Week) position and is paying £12.47 per hour and can be done mostly remotely with only occasional days in the office.
Support with Children’s Social Work recruitment, liaising between stakeholders across various teams and between vendors and agencies.
- Supporting our team of recruitment consultants, to identify candidates for job opportunities
- Going through databases to find suitable applicants
- Providing excellent customer service and keeping applicants updated on the progress on their job application/s
- Arranging pre-screening calls and interviews
- Tracking candidate pipelines and opportunities across our business sectors
- Updating internally and externally on the recruitment process via telephone, emails, text etc…
- We are looking for some of the following experience:
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills
- Proactive approach and confident liaising with people of all levels
- An avid interest in recruitment and supporting candidates to find new jobs
- Experience in data analysis and reporting information
- Ability to work with autonomy and as part of a team
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help