Job Reference: JB52
- Coventry, West Midlands
- £11.39 - £11.39 per hour
- Temporary / part time
Seven Resourcing are curretly looking for Recruitment Administrators in the Coventry area.
Thie working hours are 18.5 hours per week and this is a hybrid role.
- Review the advertising mailbox, check and post job adverts in accordance with the SLA, ensuring accuracy in spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Follow standard processes for recruitment and selection as advised by the Team Manager or Senior Recruitment Officer.
- Make arrangements for interviews, setting up schedules, issuing invites and proactively monitoring and chasing candidate response.
- Be a Counter signatory for DBS checks and initiate the checking process, ensuring the right level of check has been requested and the correct documents have been provided.
- To cooperate with their line manager and senior management, to work safely, to comply with health and safety instructions and information and undertake appropriate health and safety training as required
- Post holders will be accountable for carrying out all duties and responsibilities with due regard to the City Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Duties which include processing of any personal data must be undertaken within the corporate data protection guidelines
- No DBS
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.