Job Reference: 56592
Refuge Support Worker
- Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
- £12.2 - £12.2 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Refugee Resettlement Support Workers in the County Durham area. The local authority are recruiting for Support Workers to help with the arrivals from Ukraine.
Your main role is to provide comprehensive support for the resettlement key workers as part of the Humanitarian Project. You will support families to enable them to live successfully in the community and reduce barriers to employment. You will be required to hold a caseload of families and ensure all priority appointments and assessments are completed.
- Liaising with partners and agencies to ensure referrals contain adequate and appropriate information to allow comprehensive needs assessment to be completed.
Undertake home visits within agreed timescales, to identify any housing issues, including potential homelessness or unsuitable accommodation
Take and distribute minutes of a wide range of internal and multi-agency meetings.
- Assist with referrals made to the team including assisting with the collation of information required to prepare assessments, ensuring effective documentation is always maintained
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role. .
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.