Job Reference: 52662
- Kilburn, Greater London
- £15.13 - £15.13 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Refuge Worker to work within one of our Domestic Abuse Services within the Kilburn, NW London area.
Start Date – ASAP
Pay rate – £15.13 per hour (which will be paid to you via an umbrella company.)
To provide emotional and practical support to women and their children, living in the community who have or who may still be experiencing domestic abuse. To support access to the service and to enable and enhance each client’s quality of life by promoting/maintaining Independent living for themselves and any dependants they may have.
- To provide intensive casework, support, and monitoring of general, and support needs, facilitated by key-sessions, community meetings, and general day-to-day contact.
- To provide advice, information and support to the women on safety – including around domestic abuse and independent living, as required.
- To work with women in co-producing a ‘Support and Safety Plan’, with a focus on the individuals’ strengths to meet their chosen goals.
- To fulfil our obligations and responsibilities to inform, and work with any relevant statutory bodies, for example; Social Services in regards to Child Safeguarding issues/concerns and to follow the Safeguarding policies and procedures at all times.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within Domestic Abuse.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work and DBS dated within the last 12 months (or registered on the online update service.)
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.