Job Reference: RQ688545
Refugee Resettlement Officer
- Sutton, Greater London
- £16.57 - £20.57 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Resettlement Officer for Sutton Council on a temporary contract.
The postholder will be focused on providing project support, including communication and data analysis. This will include (but not exclusively):
- describing and communicating services available clearly to sponsors and refugees
- ensuring all sponsor checks are completed
- ensuring sponsor payments are made on time
- managing the LBS HFU inbox
A large part of the role will be responding to the Ukrainian Refugee Resettlement Scheme. This is a dynamic and evolving response and there is potential for the responsibilities to shift as the Ukrainian scheme develops.
- Maintaining risk register
- Updates to Project Plans and processes
- Recording issues and decisions
- Action Log – following up on actions with members of the HfU working group
- Understand anxieties, emotions, needs and motivations and manage expectations through support, negotiation and information provision to achieve the best outcome
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.