Job Reference: 56153
Registered Domiciliary Care Manager
- Guildford, Surrey
- £28000 - £38000 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager, to work with a home healthcare service, Luv to Care.
This role will pay between £28,000 – £38,000 depending on experience, and if you are registered.
This job is open to Care Quality Commission Registered Care Managers or Care Managers aspiring to be CQC registered.
As Registered Care Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the services ensuring Luv To Care Ltd continued compliance with all relevant legislation. Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organizational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
- Manage and co-ordinate day-to-day activities within the service.
- Ensure that all services and delivered in accordance with Luv To Care Ltd Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that services are of the standard set by regulatory agencies like, Care Quality Commission.
- Allocate staff in a way that is cost efficient whilst meeting the demands of our clients.
- Undertake administrative tasks in relation to staff and clients.
- Liaise with external professionals, individuals and families as required to ensure that the needs of the people supported are reviewed regularly and plans developed so that we continue to meet their needs
- Deal with client referrals
- Ensure that appropriate person-centred support arrangements are in place for everyone supported and reviewed, as per policy. Implement and monitor quality assurance strategies and documents, actively promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide supervision to staff, absence management and disciplinary issues.
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met within services and comply with Health & Safety Legislation.
- Promote and support effective team working through good communication and regular team meetings.
- Identify individual and team learning and development needs and plan to meet these in conjunction with learning and development staff.
- Participate in the delivery of training as agreed by the Registered Manager and Learning & Development staff.
- Develop and maintain effective communication systems within the team.
- Ensure regular team meetings are held.
- Ensure regular planning and reviews are carried out for all individuals supported.
- Ensure effective representation and joint working with key agencies, families, and individuals
- Establish and maintain processes for facilitating new referrals.
- Promote the organisation in a positive manner
- Assist with staff recruitment for the service
- Experience: Experience in a similar role, at a similar level
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.