Job Reference: 56084
Registered Home Manager – Sheffield
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £35 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Registered Home Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children in Sheffield.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Residential Registered Childrens Homes Manager.
You will need to lead the management team and deliver the highest possible standards of care to vulnerable children whilst simultaneously making a house a home.
As Registered Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Home which includes:
– Development, implementation and monitoring of individual Care Plans for children
– Providing and maintain a safe, secure and homely environment
– Leadership, mentoring and guidance of an established staff team
– Ensuring of staff training and development
– Recruitment and Induction of new staff
– Support children and staff to reach their full potential
– Compliance with legislation, policy and Ofsted requirements
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.