- Location: Bedford, England
- Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sophia Bliss
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential Manager to work in one of our children’s homes in Bedford that provides care and accommodation for children and young people aged between 11-17.
Pay Rate: £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 36 to 40 hours per week.
Essential Job Requirements
- Diploma or NVQ Level 3/4 in Children and Young People’s Workforce.
- Understanding of attachment and trauma in relation to young people.
- A commitment to personal development and the acquisition of professional skills and further qualifications.
- 3 years’ work experience working with Young People within a residential environment.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.