Job Reference: 58723
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- £40 - £40 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an interim CQC Registered Manager to work in Kettering, Northamptonshire. This position is initially for a period of 12 weeks and is paying £40.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Assume responsibility as the Registered Manager of one or more Home Care services.
Develop and provide high quality services to meet National Minimum Standards.
Take responsibility for implanting the strategic aims of the service and meeting performance targets and for managing the financial and personnel resources within the service.
- Act as Registered Manager to comply with the Care Standards Act 2000, National Minimum Standards for Domiciliary Care and, in consultation with the Service Manager, ensure implementation of agreed requirements.
- Manage the staff within the teams, including direct supervision and conducting annual appraisals of supervisory staff together with direct involvement with the Service Manager in the recruitment of supervisory staff. Co-ordinate the recruitment, selection, retention, training and development of all staff to ensure a high quality service is provided and to meet service and legislative requirements. Take responsibility for managing and monitoring the cost centre budgets in accordance with the service policies and procedures. In conjunction with the Service Manager, control and allocate the budget resources to ensure that financial commitments are targeted appropriately and accord with policies, procedures and financial regulations.
- Take responsibility for the management of agreed material resources, premises and equipment, to ensure they are maintained in a good state of repair in accordance with appropriate guidelines.
- Liaise with a full range of professionals and customers in order to assess and monitor the needs of customers to promote a philosophy that is needs led and to ensure an appropriate service can be provided.
- Monitor the provision of the service, developing and maintaining appropriate systems by which information is gathered and analysed, to ensure it continues to meet the aims and objectives of the Statement of Purpose, the customers’ and their carers needs and that service is continuously improved.
- Develop, implement and maintain management information systems, including accurate, up to date systems that show service activity and performance against budget, in order to meet statutory and service requirements.
- Qualifications: NVQ/QCF Level 4 in Management.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.