Job Reference: 61590
- North Walsham, Norfolk
- £20.46 - £20.46 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Registered Manager to work with a Learning Disabilities Service in North Walsham. This position is initially for a period of 12 weeks and is paying £20.46 per hour.
To lead a committed and motivated team/s delivering efficient, high quality, cost effective, person centred services in line with CQC Fundamental Standard regulatory requirements. You will lead your team to empower customers to live independently and making it a great place to work for colleagues.
- Accountable for ensuring the service(s) meets regulatory and audit requirements through clear monitoring and continued assessment.
- Undertake relevant supervision and internal quality assurance of regulated activities to ensure they meet prescribed standards. E.g. administering medication.
- Manage the resolution of review and audit findings and corrective actions.
- Ensure the service(s) meets and exceeds the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission Guidance (Fundamental Standard Regulations).
- Lead, manage, monitor, supervise and develop staff in line with Home Groups Performance through People processes.
- Lead, manage and govern to ensure high quality, person centred care e.g. auditing systems are in place which meets CQC requirements of quality and continuous improvement.
- To ensure the service and staff team are compliant with internal information governance policy and process and NHS Local Information Governance process as where appropriate, following required reporting processes internally and in line with CQC regulations.
- To ensure that a positive culture exists for customers that is person-centred, open, inclusive and empowering.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.