Job Reference: RN1020
- Godalming, Surrey
- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care had an exciting new position available for a Registered Manager to work in the Godalming area.
This position has a competitive salary of £35,000 with an additional 50% bonus.
As a Registered Manager you will have ownership of the office/branch in which you are employed. You will own the delivery of the service and be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring Carers at Home Limited’s continued compliance with relevant legislation.
Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service within your area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To own and maintain the delivery of a high-quality service, working in partnership with colleagues
- Service Delivery of 1,200 hours per week
- To ensure the delivery of person-centred care/support services that promotes independence, choice and dignity to empower people to live as independently as possible
- · Service Development
- In partnership with the senior management team participate in the strategic development of the organisation and assist with the identification and development of strategies for the planning and delivery of quality, innovative domiciliary services and to grow the number of hours being delivered.
- Team Management and Leadership
- In conjunction with senior colleagues to structure and manage a large staff team both involved in the management and direct provision of the service
- Quality Assurance
- To maintain the outstanding CQC rating in care and 100% client satisfaction rating.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent
- 5+ years Previous experience as a Registered Manager for domiciliary care services
- ·Effective communication skills. Experience of building positive working relationships with clients, their families, staff and other health and social care professionals
- Experience in the delivery of social care in a dignified and respectful manner that promotes independence, choice and privacy of the client
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange and the Internet.
- Administrative skills and computer literacy with strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of managing, mentoring and developing an effective staff team
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise your workload and your team’s workload effectively to meet deadlines
- Experience of working autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Willingness to work flexibly and to keep knowledge and skills up to date
- Full driving licence with no more than three points
- Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Registration as a manager with CQC
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.