- Location: Doncaster, England
- Salary: £35 - £35 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Nareece Pulham
Seven Social Care is looking for a Rehabilitation Officer to fill an exclusive opportunity in Doncaster.
The role as a Rehabilitation Officer:
As a Rehabilitation Officer, you will promote independence, safety and quality of life for visually impaired adults.
You will plan, implement and review rehabilitation programmes and other services in order to promote independence and quality of life.
Key Responsibilities for the Rehabilitation Officer:
- Manage an allocated caseload of clients with a visual impairment, and with supervision regularly monitor and review them to ensure an effective use of resources.
- Be responsible for undertaking specialist assessments of need for adults who are registered Severely Sight impaired/Blind or Sight Impaired/Partially Sighted taking into account of the Council’s eligibility criteria.
- Offer information, advice and support to visually impaired adults and carers to raise their awareness of visual impairment resources available.
Applicant Requirements for the Rehabilitation Officer:
- Qualifications: BSc (Hons) Rehabilitation Visual Impairment/Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care (visual impairment)/Foundation Degree in Rehabilitation (visual impairment)/Diploma in Higher Education Rehabilitation Studies/Certification in Rehabilitation Work (visual impairment)
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.