Job Reference: EZ85
- Vale of Glamorgan, Vale of Glamorgan
- £12 - £12 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Cook/Chef to fill an opportunity in the beautiful Vale of Glamorgan area.
The rate of pay is £12.00 P/H.
To prepare, deliver and serve freshly cooked meals to meet with Care Homes Regulations.
- Setting up workstations with relevant ingredients and cooking equipment
- Preparing ingredients to use (e.g. chopping and peeling vegetables, etc)
- Cooking food to menu spec
- Keeping a sanitised and orderly kitchen
- Ensuring food stored correctly
- Maintain accurate records as required, in accordance with procedures, guidelines and regulations
- Plan and design cost effective menus
- Experience: Previous chef/cook experience is essential
- Compliance: Current DBS would be an advantage, but not essential
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.