Job Reference: 59007
Resettlement Support Worker
- Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
- £12.17 - £15.06 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Resettlement Support Worker to work in Gateshead. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £12.17 PAYE or £15.06 per hour Umbrella.
- Provide practical and emotional support to those resettling within the borough of Gateshead.
- Assist with housing, finances, access to healthcare, life skills, accessing ESOL, parenting, personal safety, legal/family reunification issues and employment, whilst promoting independent living.
- Use effective risk assessment tools to identify risk and undertake the appropriate actions.
- Complete needs assessments and develop individual support plans with clients.
- Work within a multi-agency framework, communicating effectively with colleagues, other professionals and clients ensuring that there is a coordinated response to support.
- Adhere to performance and monitoring requirements, complying with systems in place to monitor data outcomes. This will include completing support paperwork to a high standard.
- Adhere to Local Authority policies and procedures regarding working practices and service delivery. This will include; Safeguarding Children and Adults, Health and Safety, Data Protection/ Confidentiality and the services Code of Conduct.
- Qualifications: Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at Grade C or above (including Maths and English) or relevant experience.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: 2 years written references and current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.