Job Reference: 60779
Residential Care Officer
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £24044 - £26740 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential Care Officer to work with Doncaster Children’s Services.
As a Residential Care Officer, you will provide a warm, caring, enabling environment designed to fulfil the emotional, social and physical needs of looked after children and young people. The Residential Care Officer will work to build positive relationships with complex children within residential care.
Key Responsibilities for a Residential Care Officer:
- Have a personal and active involvement in all aspects of the care of children, seeking to meet their emotional, social and physical needs, particularly those of children living with disabilities.
- Maintain the least restrictive enabling atmosphere in which children can be encouraged to develop their social skills and ambitions.
- Actively contribute towards overall care through Care Planning and link working, formulating, participating and involving Children and Young People in their individual care plan.
- Participate in the sleeping in rota.
Applicant Requirements for the Residential Care Officer:
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
- Experience: 1+ years working in childcare settings.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
- Annual salary: £24,044 – £26,740 depending on experience.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.