Job Reference: 56077
Residential Care Worker
- Par, Cornwall
- £12.33 - £12.33 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Residential Care Worker in Par, Cornwall. This role is paying £12.33 per hour.
To provide a residential/respite care service for children/young people with learning disabilities (some who may have multiple disabilities), and emotional and behavioural difficulties.
– To ensure the effective delivery of the residential/respite care services on a day to day basis, within the statutory framework of the relevant Acts and Regulations governing such provision.
– To ensure in partnership with children/young people with disabilities and their families, and/or carers that individual care plans are formulated, actioned and reviewed for each young person.
– To ensure that the services provided by the Service are sensitive to the needs and are appropriate to the requirements of a child’s/young person’s religious, racial, cultural and linguistic needs.
– To undertake direct work with children/young people with disabilities and their families, both within the Centre and elsewhere, as required.
– To undertake shift working and “sleeping-in” duties, as required.
– To undertake the practical domestic and ancillary duties as is required.
– To undertake duties relating to the transportation and escorting of children/young people, including the driving of Council vehicles, as required.
Experience: 1+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS check.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.