Residential Care Worker
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Salary: £15.38 - £15.38 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential Care Worker in Stoke
- Contribute to the delivery of a service that achieves the best possible outcomes for looked after young people.
- Contribute to the provision of an effective, physical, social and emotional care environment.
- Develop and sustain effective professional relationships with individual young people, providing day to day care and support in accordance with the Homes Statement of Purpose and the Children’s Home Regulations including the Quality Standards.
- Encourage young people to develop and maintain a positive sense of self and individual identity.
- Actively contribute to the development, provision and review of care plans, placement plans and other relevant plans.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Residential Care Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.