Job Reference: 5198074
Residential Child Care Officer
- North Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
- £14 - £14 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential Child Care Officer to fill an exclusive opportunity in North East Lincolnshire.
As a Residential Child Care Officer, you will have a passion for working with children and young people. You will provide a range of services and care to meet the needs of vulnerable children and young people.
- You will be responsible for providing advice, help, and guidance for children and families where there are behavioural difficulties and vulnerabilities.
- You will be responsible for writing and submitting reports to child care reviews and other meetings.
- Prepare meals, delivering children’s dietary and health requirements and plans to comply with Policy and Procedure.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in Child Care or equivalent
- Experience: 1+ years experience working in childcare.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.